December 4, 2014
Some of my favourite looks have been included in this shoot. We have mixed classic cut designer suits, with three pieces, slim fit blazers, tweed and bow ties. All tied together with subtle Great Gatsby inspired barbering and decor styling.
Top tips for styling your adventurous Grooms and Groomsmen:
- Dont be scared to mix and match.
- Have a colour pallette and dress your Grooms accordingly, always referring back to those tones.
- If you like the country tweed look, be careful not to overdo it, you don’t want your wedding to look like a shooting party!
- Using different styles creates a more casual, quirky look.
- Think of ways to tie it all together, for example, the colour of the buttonhole flowers, the use of a matching bow tie or pocket chief.
- If you are a bit scared to go all the way, take elements of the shoot to incorporate into your look to give it your subtle stamp.
Get your Groomsmen down to Moss Bros to check out the huge selection of styles, fits and sizes on offer. Not only do they offer traditional tailoring and a hire service. They also offer bespoke one off suits, fashionable casual lines and trend setting designer label.